Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Where to Stay in Krabi When You Are On 24 Hours Lay-Over?



I usually travel when school semester end, not just to relax but also to meet other people. Couple of weeks before the semester end, I decided not to spend my summer vacation in the Philippines and re-route my trip. My initial plan was to spend my vacation in Krabi - Phuket route. Luckily, I scored cheap airfare from Don - Muang to Krabi International Airport via NokAir. Until I was able to book cheap airfare from Krabi to Singapore via AirAsia, Singapore to Kuala Lumpur via Scoot and Kuala Lumpur to Don Mueang via AirAsia.

I usually look my accommodation depends on my budget and how long I'll be staying. I stayed in iRest Seafront for an overnight stay only since I need to catch a flight from Krabi to Singapore the following day and I booked my bunk bed for 380.00 baht. Later on I found out that I booked a simple, clean and literally walking distance to Ao Nang Beach. I highly recommend iRest Seafront not just because they offers budget friendly accommodation but also their staffs are friendly. You may book their rooms via

Mixed bunk beds with semi-privacy, lamp, charging sockets and ac.




No comments:

Post a Comment